LPI-terrible service!

I did not receive any calls about the sink I ordered from them coming in. I waited the 2 weeks they said it would take before I called the first time.

But no one answered. After calling several more times over a 4 day period of time and not reaching anyone I then left 5 messages over the next few days. I gave them my home and cell phone numbers and was specific about my request. Still,no one ever called me back!

They sure have a lot of guts,especially in this economy,to give such terrible customer service. My nephews are all in the construction industry and I have passed this info. on to them. My plumber has been waiting for my sink to come in and is mad too.

He said he'll never order from them again. HE too had an issue the one and only time he ordered anything from them and now I am having a problem with them. This has been a big inconvenience to me as I have the bathroom cupboard and drawer items sitting in my way in the dining room. We have to use the kitchen sink to wash our hands and brush our teeth.

Apparently this is a pattern for LPI (Refer to other customer complaint of same issue)!!!

I wonder if the owner even works on-site and is aware of this issue. Well, these people will be out of a job if the company doesn't do well.

Review
#211096 Review #211096 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer211096.
Racine, Wisconsin

LPI, in Kenosha, Wisconsin

I dropped off my kitchen plans and ordered a counter top and under mount sink. I called many times and left messages for the salesman I was dealing with and in 4 weeks they have not called me back.

I have left messages for the General manager also and no return of phone calls. I stopped in and there were 4 people standing around eating donuts and not one of them even acknowledged I was standing there. After a few minuets of waiting I said very loud, I guess you don't want to sell me a counter top and sink. At that time the salesman strolled over and told me his excuse.

We are so busy.

Yes so busy that you can't even give me a call and let me know you might get to my counter top in a year or two.

I will be telling everyone I know not to buy from LPI in Kenosha, WI.

I ordered a counter top .it took three weeks to order because of lack of communication from lpi ive owned a company for 15 yrs ive never had this much trouble ordering a product.then after it was ordered i was told it would be one week its been over two weeks important still waiting. Mtg customer is not happy if you own a business dont order any product from lpi

Used LPI several times over the years and was happy with the service, however the last 2 orders I placed in 2011 were late and on top of that I couldn't get anyone to return one phone call to get an update. The impression is they are dying and really don't care about new business or old customers anymore. Good riddens LPI!!!!!

I recently was quoted a price on a countertop at lpi. it sounded great, I had to take final exact measurements before giving the go ahead, and luckily I had not given them a down payment.

I have several messages in with the salesman and no return calls.

I wont be going back, the landscaping looks bad, as well as the ghost town of an office. appears they are going belly up.

Watch the local news yesterday?

Speechless

Be glad they didn't take your order, they are going out of business and people keep coming in placing orders! :cry

95% of this is a highly exagerated. Your the customer with the little dog aren't you? We do not even have 4 people working in the outlet store and we never have time to sit around eating doughnuts!!

View more comments (5)
Review
#208904 Review #208904 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Racine, Wisconsin